Did you know that . . .
By setting goals you can:
• Improve your self-confidence
• Achieve much more over your lifetime
• Improve your overall performances in life
• Increase your motivation to live a life of significance
• Plan and take action to eliminate attitudes that cause unhappiness
• Increase your pride and satisfaction you get from your achievements
People who use goal-setting effectively:
• concentrate and focus better
• show more self-confidence
• suffer less from stress and anxiety
• perform better in all areas of life
• Are generally happier and more satisfied with life
Goal Setting Builds Self-Confidence
– By setting goals, and measuring their achievement, you are able to see what you have done and what you are capable of.
The process of achieving goals and seeing their achievement gives you the confidence and the belief in yourself that you need to have, to be able to achieve higher and more difficult goals.
Just something to think about if you are wondering why you need to set goals . . .