*Quickie Success Exercise*
If you haven’t already, take half an hour, and write out the plans for at least one goal you want to hit in the next 30 days.
Do it now.
Start small if you have to.
Begin immediately with a small action that takes you in the direction of your goal no matter how small it seems to be.
Do it now.
Start building momentum in the first few minutes and it will be easier for you to continue all the way.
Starting is what is important.
Always take action before leaving the sight of a newly formed decision to get momentum on your side.
Inertia is deadly and self defeating if you don’t act right away on your decision. It is just too easy to start procrastinating.
You won’t believe how this will speed up your success rate.
Do you have your goals and plans in writing? Have you taken at least one small action to get started in the direction of your goal no matter what?
Congratulations . . . some say that just getting started is half the battle.
Simple stuff. Set a goal. Write it down. Take action. Maintain work flow until completed. Done.
“Don’t wonder about whether something is possible – don’t get bogged down in WHETHER. Ask HOW. Over and over if you have to, but ask how can you do it, not whether you can.” —- Brian Tracy
- How To Set A Goal And Achieve It (theselfhelplibrary.com)
- How To Stay Concentrated & Focused On Your Goals (theselfhelplibrary.com)
- Goals Not Happening? 5 Tips To Stay On Track. (theselfhelplibrary.com)
- Some Random Goal Setting Thoughts (theselfhelplibrary.com)
- Self Motivation Necessary To Succeed In Today’s World (theselfhelplibrary.com)
- Goal Setting, Sharpen Your Focus, Keep Your Goals With You At All Times (theselfhelplibrary.com)