How to Get the Most Out of Your Solo Ads
by Adrian Jock
Solo ads advertising is the king of ezine advertising but very few advertisers know how to get the most out of it.
Warning: sitting there, doing almost nothing and expecting the results to come in will never make anyone successful.
If you’re willing to understand that basic principle, and you’re willing to forget all the hype used to grab newbies’ attention (and their money), then keep reading this article.
First, let me get straight to the point, and I’ll tell you a simple truth that is being overlooked by a large percentage of ezine advertisers. Just this: If you want to make money right now, on the spot, you’ll never, ever get the most out of your solo ads.
In plain English, every time you sell something in your ads, you leave money on the table, which means that you lose money. Are you confused? Keep reading …
Let’s pretend that you or your copywriter wrote a perfect advertisement whose goal is to get readers to visit a great landing page where you sell them a very good eBook. It looks like an ideal situation, right?
Well, even if everything is perfect on your side (it will never be perfect, but let’s pretend that it is), on the other side there is a whole complex world which is far from being perfect in the way YOU like it to be. (That’s the world of human beings!)
Let me tell you what the advertising campaign result will look like:
1. Some people will not be interested in the topic of your eBook. They will never ever buy your eBook, and you’ve wasted your money promoting your eBook to them.
2. Other people will be interested in your eBook and let’s see what they will do:
– some people will buy your eBook
– for some reason (in the real world, there are plenty of such reasons) some people will save the idea of buying for later. And then most of them will forget about it.
– some people will be undecided (Again, there are a lot of reasons. For example, they don’t know you and they are afraid of not being scammed.)
– other people will decide not to buy it (as not everyone buys everything she or he is interested in).
As you can see, and most of you already knew it, many readers of your solo ad will not buy your ebook. You can analyze the possible reasons for not buying your eBook and improve the situation, but a lot of people still won’t buy it, no matter what you’ll do.
The main problem is this: you are SELLING something. If you want to get the most out of your solo ads, then stop selling.
Give something of value for free in exchange of people signing for your own mailing list. Giving away something will remove a lot of mental blocks. Yes, that’s the key: use the solo ads to build your own mailing list.
Then, instead of your one time mailing (the solo advert), you will be able to send multiple mailings, people will know you better, and you will have more chances of selling your stuff.
Of course, this method involves work and won’t make you money on the spot. But in the long run you’ll get much more money than a simple one time solo mailing. It’s simple math, and this is the path all successful internet marketers are following. Think about it…
Now it’s your turn to decide the way it’s gonna be for you.
To Your Success!
Build Your Business Faster!
Adrian Jock's Ultimate Guide To Solo Ads will teach
you how to create effective, profit pulling solo ads...