Brian Tracy Personal Time Management 5 of 6
Continuing with video five in this six part series on Productivity and Time Management. Have you started using any of his tips?
Have you “found” more time yet? 🙂 The contents of this video:
Separate Creative Work from Administrative
– For Block time without interruption:
– get up a couple of hours early
– get to to work an hour earlier
– stay at work later
– use air travel time wisely
– “Learn” more to “Earn” More
– Invest at least an hour a day into yourself
– Read during your break time, lunch, coffee, etc.
– Take in more information whwnever you can
– can be a powerful business tool
– get on and get off FAST!
– control the time and the calls
– make an agenda for the call
– keep good notes of the conversation
– always be ready to document the call (pen, etc.)
– be on time, develop the repetition for punctuality
– if you are not there early, then you are late
The last video, Part Six tomorrow…
(As of Sept 2015 I have found that this particular video series is no longer available on YouTube. You can find all of Brian Tracy’s videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/BrianTracySpeaker/videos)