Brian Tracy Personal Time Management 2 of 6
Continuing with the six part Time Management Tips video series from Brian Tracy, part two.
In this video segment, he discusses:
Analysis, the need to to do the most important thing that needs doing at the time.
– Ask yourself, “Is this the most valuable use of my time right now?”
The Importance of Concentration – single handling, and the challenges with interruptions
– The problem with doing low priority tasks first
– A,B,C,D’s of goals and time management prioritizing
– The six step method od success
– the to do list and checking off the items completed
Set Priorities, Do What Is Relevant and Irrelevant
– The 80/20 rule (Paretos Law)
– Set tight stringent deadlines and keep to them
– forcing systems to prevent the results from Parkinson’s Law
Part Three tomorrow…Please make notes and take action as discussed in the videos. Brian Tracy really is a master at Goal Setting and Time Management.
(As of Sept 2015 I have found that this particular video series is no longer available on YouTube. You can find all of Brian Tracy’s videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/BrianTracySpeaker/videos)