Setting Up Simple Daily Activities For Goal Realization (Weight Loss Goals)
The following goal tip could be used to achieve basically any goal you are going after, but here we are working with losing weight and increasing your health, so let’s focus on those.
In your journal if you have one, or in your activity planner, write down 6 specific things you want to accomplish every day to help you to lose weight, increase your energy, stamina and overall health.
Make a check list of tasks that help you get motivated and give you momentum to lose weight.
Here is an example of some healthy activities you might schedule into your day:
1. Do 20 minutes of movement. Walking, jogging, swimming, dancing, etc. Or any activity that you like and will do.
2. Drink the proper amount of fluids, water, or fresh juices. Say 2 liters all combined. (or one half ounce per pound of body weight)
3. Eat 5 minimal, quality meals. Fresh fruits, vegetables, salads, proteins.
4. Do deep breathing exercise for 5 minutes twice a day.
5. Read 2 chapters of weight loss, fitness, or health books, or healthy recipes books.
6. Call or spend time with other weight loss buddies. Minimum 15 minutes.
Every goal you have, no matter what you are going for, has certain actions which have maximum pay off for effort expended.
Invest your time into those high value actions that propel you forward most.
You may come up with different activities that give you more bang for your buck…
If you are not happily taking daily action on your weight loss goals, then you are just fooling yourself.
Go back to the drawing board, and pick new health goals that will drive you to the body you deserve.
Go for it. You can do it!